About Me

My photo
tennessee, United States
I am a wife and a preacherswife and mother of 4 and I love my family. We moved back to my hometown with my family and I am loving my life. I love writing, art...painting, creating something new from something old and I love God. I really want people to lighten up and realize that God does love us and He cares what happens to us. Faith is the word!He has got it all under control. Sometimes He whispers and sometimes he yells, I am just trying to learn what I need to after the whisper!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Enjoying the Ride

Time is short....it flies by like a swift moving train, when you are watching so intently, only to miss the very vision that is right in front of you. I am never more amazed when each time it happens and I once again miss it, because I was watching life pass so fast. Sweetly I am reminded how pure and naturally the things of God are so much more than the things of this thing we call livin'! He is the only one who can satisfy, he sends help and we miss it. Here at the end, I have found the beginning, right in front of me, plain as day. How sweet it is to know the next step, if only one step...it is at least a step...I am ready for the future. Time to start the clock again, life is too short, I am going to enjoy the ride from now on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, am so grateful for Pastor's Wives. They are the unsung heroes of the church! Without them, you couldn't live with the Pastor. Thank you for giving!