About Me

My photo
tennessee, United States
I am a wife and a preacherswife and mother of 4 and I love my family. We moved back to my hometown with my family and I am loving my life. I love writing, art...painting, creating something new from something old and I love God. I really want people to lighten up and realize that God does love us and He cares what happens to us. Faith is the word!He has got it all under control. Sometimes He whispers and sometimes he yells, I am just trying to learn what I need to after the whisper!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Changing Times

The days have turned to weeks and the weeks to months and the amazing reality is that it has all happened so fast. Just a short time ago I was wondering if I would ever get a job and now I am gainfully employed. YeeHaw! So this brings me to the reason it has been ages since I have had the time to collect my thoughts. Even as I write I am not sure of the reality around me. It is apparent that "the times they are a changin'!" to quote a prophet...(well nearly!) Not just in my own small world, yes there have been many changes, mostly for the good and if it weren't for the annoying fact that laundry must be done daily and the housework never goes away, life would be pretty sweet. All my babies are good and safe and (somewhat) thinking clearly and using those good brains the Lord gave them. But the world around me is pretty tricky...earthquakes, volcanoes, floods, wars and rumors of wars!! It appears something is on the horizon and it reminds me to stay close to the one who will take care of me and mine. It will only get worse as the day of the Lord approaches. We don't hear about that much, it seems, but just look up! What is going to happen, will happen and we won't have time to make up for the lost time. I am earnestly praying for those within my realm of contact and attempting to lead a godly life in front of them. Of coarse I fail miserably most days, but I can only start fresh everyday. I pray the Lord has mercy and compassion (which I know HE does) with me and everyone else. So as for this preachers wife, this I know for sure...I am ready to do what the Lord will's for me to do, even if it means clean the house and not be lazy(ouch!) reach out to those in need and lend a hand when I can to any one who asks for a help up. I am a blessed woman and I have sense enough to know it. Maranatha!!!!!

No comments: